The Tournament will be a 72 hole stroke play event. The total field will be 156 players and after playing the first two rounds there will be a cut to the leading 65 professionals and those tied for 65th position.
- Players in the top 50 of the Official World Golf Ranking as of Monday 5th March 2018
- Players in the top 50 of the Official World Golf Ranking as of Monday 7th May 2018.
- 4 Italian professionals (as nominated by the Italian Golf Federation).
- 4 professional tournament invitations
- The balance of the field to 156 players will be completed in accordance with the 2018 European Tour Category list excluding Categories 5, 7 and 12.
In case of a play-off, it will take place on hole 18th.
The Tournament Prize Fund is $7,000,000.