The entrance to the 75th Italian Open will be free for the members of the Italian Golf Federation and for all the youth under 16 years of age.
HOW TO COLLECT FREE TICKETS FOR FIG MEMBERS AND UNDER 16
The giveaways can be withdrawn daily (it is not possible to collect those for the following days) as follows:
- Parking ticket offices A1 (via Rosario 22, Polpenazze del Garda) and A2 (via Monstagol, Soiano del Lago)
- Entrance gate 75th Italian Open – booths “Tesserati FIG and Under 16”
Ticket offices at the entrance gate of the 75th Italian Open are open starting from 7:00 a.m. from Thursday 31 May to Sunday 3 June. For the withdrawal of the free tickets it is compulsory to present the FIG card valid for the current year and an identity document. Under-16’s (born after 4 June 2002) must show an identity document unless the age is evident.
Tickets can be purchased on line through TicketOne (www.ticketone.it) and Vivaticket (www.vivaticket.it) circuits. The sale will also continue during tournament days at the ticket offices located at the entrance gate of the 75th Italian Open.
The ticket price is:
- €10.00 (plus pre-sale) Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1,
- €15.00 (plus pre-sale) Saturday, June 2 and Sunday, June 3,
- €30.00 season ticket for the 4 days of the tournament